It's late afternoon on a Tuesday, and you don't have dinner planned yet.
Don't fret my friend, I've got you covered. This One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta with Mushrooms is seriously easy and oh so yummy. You'll need a handful of ingredients, half of which you probably already have in your pantry, and one heavy bottom pot. In 20 minutes you'll have made a dinner that tastes like you've slaved away for hours. One thing to note is that this creamy pasta is on the rich-side, so I suggest you balance it out with a fresh veggie salad. And that's it you guys.
Don't have heavy cream? Regular milk and a teaspoon more parmesan will do the trick.
No mushrooms? Try frozen peas or fresh cut broccoli, or whatever else you may have lurking in your veggie box.
Don't have regular spaghetti? Any pasta will do!
No fresh parsley? Mix in a sprinkle of dried Italian seasonings at the end.
If you can't tell, this one is super customizable. So get cooking, loves!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter (pasture or grass fed)
- 1 package sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (organic, grass fed if possible)
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped